Consultancy Firm to Provide Marketing and Promotional Services for Rural Community Enterprises
- Client: Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF)
- Partners: Government of Jamaica, Jamaica Tourism Board (JTB), Jamaica Product Development Company (JPDco)
- Project Duration: August 2015 – January 2016
Solimar is currently assisting the Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF), Government of Jamaica and the tourism industry to develop a fresh brand identity and promotional materials that are able to convey the country’s wealth of community-based attractions.
The enterprises that will be promoted under this project are groups of rural people with common economic interests (i.e. farmers, fishermen, agro-processors, craft producers) who have organized themselves to carry out business activities. These groups are located all across the island.
- Undertake brand research and product assessments to develop a creative brief for the Jamaican community tourism products
- Create the brand platform, brand guidelines and communications tools (including a multi-page brochure and four short videos) to articulate and implement Jamaica’s community tourism brand promise
- Introduce the new brand to cluster members and key partners, and build their capacity to adopt and apply the brand identity to market community tourism
- Build awareness of community tourism in Jamaica
- Establish Jamaica’s community tourism brand
- Develop Jamaica’s community tourism strategy and position Jamaica as a community tourism destination
- Develop effective, low-cost to implement communication tools that Jamaica and the eight (8) CBTEs supported by JSIF can use immediately to communicate with and attract the markets, funders and stakeholders
Related Blog Posts
Feb 04, 2016Granada, Nicaragua Solimar and the SAVE Travel…
Jan 07, 2016Nepal beauty 2015 was an exciting year for…